RORY

Monday, June 23, 2014





Ever since having Rory my interest in photography has only grown. I don't whip out the camera often and I am still working with a kit lens, but I can't help but "play" photographer with my cute little subject. I am hoping to post more about my attempts at this whole photography thing...sharing tips, some of my favorite photoshop tricks and what not. I am still learning and the whole lighting thing is tough, I still have to bring all my photos in photoshop and adjust the curves and lightness/contrast, but hey, I am learning.

Here are a few pics I snapped of little man in a place we find ourselves quite often throughout the day...mommas bed. Any photo taking tips for this newb? Any lens recommendations. I am currently working with an old canon rebel from college.

1 comments:

M3 Design All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger